Home style, flavorful, tasty, and hygienic – MomNom has almost all the ingredients for a perfect menu. Where there is ‘Mom’ in the name the food is definitely made with love and that’s what their tag line ‘sprinkled with love’ says. This cloud kitchen / delivery kitchen located at Baner- Pashan Link road serves customers within the radius of 5-7km.
For a delivery kitchen, the menu has ample options, both veg and non-veg. Here are some of dishes we would recommend
1. Sweet Potato Chips – This is the clear favorite when it comes to starters. These fired thin slices with its rawness and crunch coupled with a soft hung curd dip are a delight. Especially with the resumption various sports live on TV this is an ideal bucketful of snack to enjoy with friends or family.
2. Beet Root Tikki – Crispy fried grated and chopped beetroot Pattie is gaining popularity. It has already entered into menus of different outlets across Pune.
3. Chicken Harissa – This is by far the best starter if you prefer non-veg especially spicy dishes. Marinated and slow cooked on a brass kadai, the masala around it makes it very interesting. It’s not just chillies that makes up for this hot and spicy dish, but backed with garam masala, garlic and may be even vinegar.
4. Chicken Podi – This sounds unusual but is interesting, mildly spicy, minced, skewered and grilled in tandoor. The podi masala surrounding it is a tasty coarse dry mixture with loads of stir-fried coconut pieces.
5. White Butter Chicken – If you are a non-vegetarian then this will just add something new to your palate. Just a hint of pepper in cashew paste, not so creamy, makes it perfect for those who like lesser spicy dishes.
6. Dal Makahani – Called as Maa Di Daal in the menu, this split black gram dal is one of the best you will get in Baner. Whatever you order make sure this is included along with rice and Laccha Paratha.
7. Rice Kheer – A must have to some up a sumptuous meal, the rice kheer is simple, elegant and absolutely delicious.
Of course, there are many other dishes on the menu which can be ordered individually or a part of a combo meal. Whether it is Chicken Biryani, Chole Bhature or Dal Khichadi, you will want more of this kitchen. At a time when Baner- Pashan area has the widest range of choices when it comes to food, leave aside so many restaurants that serve Punjabi Food, the home style cooked authentic food from MomNom must be credited for standing out!
The hygiene is good and from the ordering counter, almost the entire kitchen is visible. It is just like an open kitchen. With the sporting season starting and many matches live on TV, MomNom’s food is the perfect choice to accompany you to have a good time with your friends and family.